The Knox SDK extends the capabilities in Android Enterprise to leverage features exclusive to Samsung devices. You can tailor your solution to your specific needs using the Knox customization features.
Get access by joining the Samsung Knox Partner Program. Learn more.
What it does
The Knox SDK provides hundreds of APIs to empower you to develop full-featured applications for Samsung devices. Differentiate your apps from your competitors in the following key areas.
We build security into our chipsets, firmware, and apps. Our end-to-end security arc provides you with coverage at every stage, even including Machine Learning models running on mobile devices.
- Device bootup
- Secure certificates
- DualDAR encryption
- ML model protection
Our devices lead the way in validating users and devices.
- Biometrics with fingerprints, irises, and facial recognition
- Enterprise Active Directory credentials integration
- Secure certificate management
- Forced two-factor authentication
We pioneered OS updates for Enterprise Android devices, and support both basic and more flexible device management options.
- Deploy devices for strict standards like Common Criteria
- Set more granular device and app policies
- Peripheral management capabilities fit for frontline*
The Knox SDK extends basic VPN setup with advanced VPN options.
- On-demand VPN
- HTTP proxy over VPN
- VPN chaining
- Instant VPN connection times
Restrict installed apps, disable bloatware, configure Android settings, and customize system settings.
- ProKiosk mode
- Booting animation and wallpaper customization
- Device key remapping
See how Knox SDK leverages the Knox platform on Samsung devices.Read Knox Dev Documentation
Who it is for
Join our partner program to start developing
Sign up for the Knox Partner Program
Gain free and immediate access to exclusive Knox development tools.